Wednesday, May 18, 2011

School's Out!!

In the next couple of days school is going to be out for summer! After a ton of studying for finals, I am going to be very ready for this break. Although for me it isnt going to be much of a break. This summer is going to be abnormally busy.
School is out on May 26 and on June 6th I am going to be heading back to the school for summer school. :/
Im not going to summer school because I failed anything. I am currently in Algebra 1 (for the second time) and I am going to be doing Geometry so that I can get ahead in Math. Apparently it is easier to pass the Test (the one you have to take to graduate) if you are in Algebra 2. Therefore I am trying to get ahead.
I also need to fit in some time to spend with my wonderful Grandparents :) Every summer I normally go to Colorado to chill with them, but this year they arent going :( But I am still going to hang with them sometime.
All of this, and practicing horse stuff. Maybe just maybe I will be doing Volleyball next year and I think practice starts in the summer, but Im not sure. I still have to talk to my parents about that though because the Volleyball season runs well into my horse season. We will see what happens.
I hope that you all have a wonderful summer and pass all of your Finals :)
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!