Saturday, May 21, 2011

L.O.V.E.


               Love
Ricky was "L" but he's home with the flu,
Lizzie, our "O," had some homework to do,
Mitchell, "E" prob'ly got lost on the way,
So I'm all of love that could make it today.
Shel Silverstein


Love is a pretty stupid thing. Girls these days fall in and out of love all the time. One day we are in love with one guy and the next its a new guy. And often times we fall in love with someone that we cant have. Anytime that I hear that he doesnt like me, just makes me want him more, yet the minute I find out that he likes me I totally forget about them. Ive come to the realization that I dont need a guy to be happy. All I need are good friends, family, books, and the internet to make me happy. So as long and my friends dont leave me, my family doesnt dis-own me, books dont all burn, and the internet doesnt go out I think I will be fine. But in the event that all that crap happens, I could always turn back to the boys. :P Lets hope that I dont have to do that, because boys are dumb. :)

Con Mucho Amor,
Krystal :))





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for following my blog!}
    Romi.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!