Friday, May 27, 2011

Mistakes. :(

I realize that Ive made a lot of mistakes in my life time. But Hell, Im only 14 years old and I need to start holding up my word. I say things I dont mean all the time and that needs to change. I do stupid things all the time. I dont pay attention to the time or the date. This all needs to change. But I cant just change at the drop of a hat. So one thing at a time. Firstly, I am going to start to only say things when I mean it. This means that if I say Im going to be home at 330 that its gunna happen no matter what. This means that I am going to wash the dogs when I say I will. I am going to change, and Ive got my mind set on it.
But I need something from you. If this is too much, then dont give it to me. If you dont believe in me, that's okie. If you dont support me, that's okie. But I would like just this:
...
...
...
...
...
...
A Second Chance.





Love,
Krystal
PS And I am going to start that by going a giving the dogs a bath...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!