Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides

I am probably the happiest person that they made a new Pirates of the Carribean movie. Although one thing makes me really mad about the whole thing: they didnt bring back Elizabeth and William Turner. As far as know. But either way it is going to be a very good movie!!

Otherwise my life is pretty boring. Finals are coming up and they are about as scary as The Haunting. English is probably the hardest one for me. If he would just let me write an essay and be done with it, I would be fine. Yet he has to add some hard test to go along with it. Next is Algebra. This is the second time I have taken the class so it will be pretty easy, but I am still a bit nervous because it covers so much information. Science will be, by far, the easiest final of the year. We are working on study guides for it and guess what!? We are allowed to use these study guides on the test. The only thing is, I need to remember to finish my study guide.

ATIONS

If we meet and I say, "Hi," 
That's a salutation.
If you ask me how I feel,
That's consideration.
If we stop and talk awhile,
That's a conversation.
If we understand each other,
Thats's communication.
If we argue, scream and fight,
That's an altercation.
If later we apoligize,
That's reconciliation.
If we help each other home,
That's cooperation.
And all these ations added up
Make civilization.

(And If I say this is a wonderful poem,
Is that exaggeration?)

Shel Silverstein

Recently, I have been reading in Shel Silverstein's poem books called A Light in the Attic and Where the Sidewalk Ends. I have been getting idea's for blogs about the topics and I include the poem. Please let me know if you are enjoying these so far. I always enjoy comments from you and I havent been getting any for a long while.

Now that I remembered about all of my finals, I have to go work on my Study Guide and on my Essay
Con Mucho Amor,
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!