Sunday, January 17, 2010

IM SOOO SORRY

I'm very sorry guys I haven't posted in forever, but I am back now so lets put the past behind us!

So I decided to start that Project 365 thing where you take a picture every day of the year. Now of course it would have been ideal to start on the fist of January but I'm setting a trend!!! Way to go Krystal for setting a not very productive trend! WoooHOooo!

Anyways... I forgot to blogger yesterday with my picture so I will post this for yesterday ( I promise I took the pic yesterday ask my Dad and my Mom!!

So here I am about to post the pic to this blog...


...


...


...


...


...


...


BAM! HERE IT IS


HAHAHA Isn't that great!! I had to get my mom to stand behind me with some treats so he would look at the camera...It didn't really work out like i planned but I love how his ears are!!! :) ILOVE THIS PUP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!