Sunday, June 6, 2010

Muse, Panic at the Disco, Paramore.......

Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever), I Write Sins Not Tragdies, Thats What You Get. I am going throught a song fase (sp??). All I like is stuff like this now so instead of listening to pandora I am listening to youtube so I can chose the song I want to listen to :/. This blogg is just a Quicky so that I can tell you about my fase and my last 2 days.

Yesterday I did practically nothing...except get into this fase....I should have done some chores :/ But I washed my puppy :)) no she smells like my hair and she is all shiny :))

I chimed in with a Havent you people ever heard closing the goshdarned (?) door NOO Its much better to face these kinds of things with a sense poise and rationality

Today I took a shower and my mom is mowing the lawn, then we are going to go to my gmas house and I will find a recipe for her and then we will prolly go to costco :))

I will ttyall later
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!