Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2 hours on facebook and this is what my wall says :/

Warning: Serious Waste of Time reading all of this!!!


Krystal likes R.I.P. Larry "Pants on the Ground" Platt 1947-2010..
Krystal likes I'm studying my ass off right now...LOL jk, I'm on Facebook liking everything
Krystal likes Oh you broke your leg? Well that's sad... now let me use your crutches
Krystal likes That depressing moment when the only hair tie you have breaks
Krystal likes I don't know my classrooms room numbers, I just know where they are
Krystal likes Hi, I wasted a very long time liking you
Krystal likes "Please say a command.." - "SHUUUUUTT UPPP!"
Krystal likes No microsoft word, i am pretty sure i know how to spell my name
Krystal likes Long Hugs ♥
Krystal likes Don't be insecure girl.. OWN THAT PONYTAIL. WORK THAT UPDO!
Krystal likes Why do hot guys always have ugly girlfriends?
Krystal likes No. Dont "Like" your own status. You wrote it, obviously you like it.
Krystal likes I always wondered who would cry if i died
Krystal likes I can't just push the crosswalk button once. I need to push it like 6 times
Krystal likes playing the "question game" when you first start talking to some1 you like
Krystal likes There's plenty of fish in the sea. LOL jk, there's an oil spill.
Krystal likes Lying down at night, thinking about everything
Krystal likes Giving a certain look and your best friend knows exactly what u mean.
Krystal likes i hate it when you have something to say and forget it because some idiot said hi to you.
Krystal likes Your tan looks great ... LOL JK, Willy Wonka wants you to get back to work
Krystal likes When I Was Younger, If You Could Run Up The Slide, You Had "Skill!"
Krystal likes Like This If Your Bestfriend's Name Starts With S, L, J, R, K, A, N, C, A, B, E, M!:)
Krystal likes but .. you promised :(.
Krystal likes *something pops up on home page* "30 seconds ago" What the?
Krystal likes The urge to smile when someone is yelling at you
Krystal likes Laughing so hard that you cant tell anyone what your laughing about
Krystal likes your homework is to read" ''yess no homework'.
Krystal likes Ok, If we get caught here's the story...
Krystal likes If a girl says "Don't worry about it," you better worry about it.
Krystal likes remember when I thought you were amazing? yeah.. well, now your an ass.
Krystal likes How do you spell gay? J-u-s-t-i-n b-i-e-b-e-r.
Krystal likes to wave at security cameras.
Krystal likes Inside jokes; the key to a great friendship (:

Just thought Id let you guys know that I just wasted 2 hours of my life liking these...
Krystal :((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!