Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thank you for being amazing, mum!! :]

As a quick explanation of my title: there is a commercial on the radio that says 'Thank you for being the most amazing' and after it said that I said Mum. She said that I never say that and that I wouldnt. So now here is me saying my mum is the most amazing. With an exclamation point. Actually 2 explanation points. :]

Now to correct a few things in my last post: I said that we got up on Wednesday and went to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving when actually Thanksgiving is always on a Thursday. So we actually went on Thursday.

Next, I never did a Thanksgiving blog that said what I was thankful for and I guess the guilt is getting to me. :/
Here is a list of 25 random things that I am thankful for:

1. That rush of excitement you get when you are next in line
2. Lunchtime
3. The last piece of pizza
4. Artist
5. Eminem!
6. Starbucks (or coffee)
7. Bed sheets
8. Dr. Pepper
9. AQHA (American Quarter Horse Association)
10. Bath and Body works
11. Puppies
12. Spiderman
13. Lamp Shades
14. The smell of a healthy fire
15. DUCKS
16. Soccer fields
17. Maple syrup
18. Paper
19. The city
20. Laughter
21. Pants...
22. Salt
23. The color red
24. Table Clothes
25. Cell Phones


There is alot more practical things that I am thankful for like the usual family, friends, food, life, etc. but I wanted to make a list of random things. Because random is always more fun.
Now I dont feel so guilty:)
Time to publish,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!