Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer School Is Over!!

Summer school is finally over as of today!! And I am proud to say that I passed with an A! :) I also have to admit thatI doubt I will ever be doing summer school again!! I was extremely tired throughout the entire month! It probably didnt help much that I would stay up until 3 and 4 in the morning, buuut whatever :) I must say to those of you who havent yet taken Geometry, that it is alot easier than Algebra 1! To be honest I am a bit scared to take Algebra 2 next year! I am not the best at math :/

Anywhozles,
As you may have seen by my last post, I have gotten a new book! It is called Nest Eggs By Kate Knapp and contains a bunch of insperational quotes and such! I got it as a contest prize from Romi! You guys should really go check out her channel. She reviews book and writes stories. She really is a talented young lady! :)
So, for a while now I will be writing quotes on here out of this book :) Please forgive me if I repeat some, but they are all just soooo good! <3

As you travel steadfastly
Along the path of inner peace,
Avoid exciting yourself
Over outward events in your life.
Do not take things too seriously.
They will be what they will be.
Life persues its own paths,
Forever unpredictable.

I really like this quote because life truly is unpredictable and it will move on without you if you dont watch out. The book doesnt have who wrote this quote so I can only assume the Kate Knapp thought this one up. :)

Con Mucho Amor,
Krystal

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks for the kindness in this post towards me, it was lovely to read! Thank you! ( :

    I'm so glad you got the book and you love it so much! I knew you would!
    Thanks for entering the competition!
    Romi.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!