Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Moral This Time Is, Girls Make Boys Cry...

After a while, you learn the difference between holding hands and falling in love, you learn that kisses don't always mean something, promises can be broken just as quickly as they're made, and goodbyes really are forever.
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make.
A little death makes life more meaningful.
Can't waste my time on hateful people like you, So keep wishing you were me and I'll keep making you have to.
So raise your glass if you are wrong, In all the right ways.
You're chasin the ghost of a good thing.
Cut my life into pieces, This is my last resort.
Don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not, And baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught.
Sometimes goodbye is a second chance.
Hate me so you can finally see what's good for you.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you, This life is more than just a read through.
Don't blink, They won't even miss you at all.
I said I'd never let you go and I never did, I said I'd never let you fall and I always meant it.
Fate fell short this time, Your smile fades in the summer.
Young and hostile, But not stupid.
High off of love, Drunk from my hate.
Insanity kills, So I live the crazy life.
Don't waste your time on me, You're already the voice inside my head.
Girls do what they want, Boys do what they can.
Hate in my heart, Love in my mind.
I'm here but my mind's gone.
Everybody dies, But not everybody lives.
Don't let anyone ever tell you that you don't deserve what you want
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Sometimes it hurts to lose something you never really had.
Laugh as much as you breathe, And love as long as you live.
We are young, We have heart. Born in this world as it all falls apart.
The moral this time is, Girls make boys cry.



NOTE: I did not write this. I found it on the internet somewhere and I liked it enough that I decided to share with you :) Im pretty sure lots of these are lyrics from different songs but Im not sure....

Con Mucho Amor!,
Krystal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!