Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BUSYBUSYBUSY!


Hey guys!


Sorry I have not blogged in awhile my life has been very busy.


Lots of new stuff: We found a house we are going to buy! Yay! Its been a long time searching and for 2years and now we finally found the one!!! Its very exciting! My grandparents on my moms side are going to help us out with the house because during the winter months they are going to come down here (from Cali to Arizona) to spend time with us! And so my Grandma (Neanie is what I call her) won't roll her car on black ice again...:/


Next we are going to get a new horse! His name is LA like Las Angeles. But it is just LA. haha. He is 5 years old but is only trained for trail rides and things. My hands are going to be very full with him and 4h haha. Once we buy and move in to this new house, we will take a trip to El Paso to get him. It is going to be soooo fun!! Im very excited for all of this!




I am in Sping Break (yes I capitalized it because it is very very important. haha!) right now! YAY Im spending alot of time with my Grandparents! YAY I love spending time with them :) haha. Today I am getting a hair cut! I have been waiting for this hair cut forever because I am going to get side bangs and maybe layers. Im going to take a break right now, from blogging so I can look for a picture of what I want my hair to look like! :) I will put the pic on here so ya'll can see!




Its reeeeaaally hard to find a cute haircut! There are sooooo many options!







I kindoff like this one but I just dont know I know I want the bangs but im still not sure about layers...:/ this is sooooo difficult...hold on



I also like her bangs tho...



Well I have got to go so I will take a pic of my hair when I get back to show yall! And I will write more when I get back

<3>

Krystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!