Friday, August 12, 2011

Summer!!

Summer is coming to an end!! I start school on August 15th!!
The end of my summer is always the busiest. Two weeks ago, I went to visit my Aunt in Phoenix, Arizona. I spent a week helping her with house work and shopping. I didnt enjoy the house work, but it was worth it. The last couple of days that I was in Phoenix, some of my Aunt's friends visited, and we had a blast!! They are the funniest people that I have ever met!!
After taking the long road trip home, I chilled out for a week. On August 5th I went over to my friend's house and we went back to Phoenix, Arizona to go play laser tag and visit the water park! We had a ton of fun!!

But this week is a bit slower. Im spending most of my time on the computer ((Specifically on Figment)) unless Im out shopping for more school supplies!
I have a pretty boring life besides that..


Con Mucho Amor,
Krystal

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love summer. It's such a shame to see it ending. *Sigh* It sounds like you have had a blast though, which is fantastic.

    And I'm addicted to Figemnt o.O It's really bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!