Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I've Got It!!!!

Here it is:


Lots of people complain that I don't update my blog enough. And this is very true!! I really don't. And that is because I can never think of anything to post about!! So I have come up with an idea that will help me post more often. In fact, I will be posting everyday!!! :)

I am going to post a picture. Every single day (unless something comes up). And most of these photos will not be taken by me, but I may show you a couple of my photos at some point. Most of these pictures will be pictures that I found on weheartit.com and they will just be pictures that I enjoy. Some of them will have hidden meanings to me, and I may or may not tell you what those are. These posts may or may not contain a blog entry. Some days they will be just picture and other days they may have a story or poem to go along with them. I really hope that you guys enjoy this idea!!! 

Con Mucho Amor!

Krystal(:




August 30, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!