Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chillin'

The longer I am in public school, the more I love it!! I cannot believe how much better it is than private. While you are in private school you think everything is fine and dandy until you go to public. Then your whole perspective changes and you relize how much of that part of you life you have wasted. For me that was 9 YEARS!!! Its crazy but life is good now and I can finally say that I am truly happy.
The only thing that would make it better is a boyfriend. OH Im just kidding (for you Dad) Guys cant make a girl happy XD.
Anywho.




A couple days later
Life has treated me pretty good for the past couple of weeks. I have a bunch of shows coming up. It seems like this year I have benn going to alot more shows than ever!! I have another this weekend that I am going to start riding english in. If you dont know what that is it is wear you ride in a littler saddle.










This is english saddle :). And below is a western saddle (what I am used to).


So anyways it is alot of fun cuz I am starting to like denglish alot more than western. And my horse was an english horse before I started to use her, so she likes it alot better also. She responds alot better to it :)
















I was making this post at my mums work and she says it is time to go :( I will ttyl my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!