Friday, September 24, 2010

Old friends.

I cant believe how much I have missed my friends. Its hard to go back and read all of there Facebook and Blog posts. I have yet to go back to visit because I am afraid that I would totally loose it there and make a fool of myself.
I miss EVERYONE!! Even my mortal enemies: the ones that made me miserable. I actually miss that. Which is rather dissapionting today.

I MISS:
Sydney, Delaney, Mia, Megan, Anisa, Grace, Serena, Tiff, Destiny, Carolina, Samantha, Becca, Mike, Morgan, Taylor, Caleb, and so many other people who I would love to see soon!

But I have made many new friends!:
Janeth, Britney, Alex, Perla, Yasmin, Devon, Dulce, Isabell, Cassandra, Gabby, Jeff (I actually forgot his real name?) Marshal, Eric, Luis, Nathan, Sebastion (sorta?), and a bunch more!

So I would like to say that life is pretty good in public school, but there are no fun retreats or trips that we go on :( That is one huge thing that I miss about ***** ***** ( I am not about to tell you my middle school:)). But that means there are things here that I like better:
1) Not so much work!
2) When we get work it's not even that hard!
3) Teachers and Admins arent breathing on your neck all the time
4) NO DRESS CODE BABY!!!!!

So I guess I have it pretty good around here these days.
I will update you later. I am planning on doing a little chapter by chapter story with you guys but I have to finish my story first.

(After I finish) Every post that I write will have a chapter of a story in it. You have to read every post in order to complete the story.
Be expecting this in a month or so. :) I cant wait!

LOVE YOU ALL!

2 comments:

  1. It sucks so much that you miss your old friends, but super duper great that you made a whole pack of new ones =) I've been going to public school my whole entire life and love it. It just seems more real to me =) OH MY GOSH I SEE THAT UR READING CITY OF BONES THE FIRST MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES, AND LET ME TELL YOU THOSE SERIES ARE THE BEST YOU WILL EAT THEM UP IN A COUPLE WEEKS =) Just had to let that out...lolz =) Lots of endless love<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Sooooo Much For Your Lovely Comments!! I Love To See What You Think! Keep Them Coming!!!